View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 10:16 PM   #4
Yorkie_Loverz
Yorkie Yakker

I would take my deposit back but I feel so attached to this girl and I haven't even met her. i cried uncontrollably the whole day that she sent me the e-mail to tell me I couldn't have her. On Tues. last week she sent me this e-mail

I am sorry you have not heard from me,but I have been very sick. I have a bad kidney infection along with a severe migraine. I spent most of my day at the doctors today and he also told me I have this bug that is going around. Any way's I will make this quick. I need to have the phone # to that lady *****. I know you gave it to me,but I think my son thru the paper away by mistake. I will call her and find out what schedules she has and see if we can coincide them together. In the meantime,before I send ***** i will need the remaining $2,150.00. I will find out from ***** if she receives the rest from you,or if I am supposed to give it to her on my end. I have not been able to take ***** over to my neighbors since Saturday,due to feeling like I have been run over by a truck. Hopefully we can get her to you soon.

I was so happy cause to me she was telling me she was coming home. well yesterday i got this e-mail

I am sorry I have not got with you but I have been very sick. I am still very weak and am not back to myself yet. I spoke with ***** and she said she was really backed up due to the disaster that hit there and she would not be able to do anything until next week. That is good news for me, as it gives me some time to take ***** back over to my neighbors house and try to acclimate her to small children again. I hope to be feeling better and stronger by this weekend and will try this process again. I hope you and your family are OK and you did not receive any damage to your home,as there are so many people that did. I know this is taking longer than you wanted and completely understand if you want me just to send your deposit back,as it is still going to depend on how ***** does next door. I don't want to candy coat this ******,if I think she will be ok I will be more than happy to send her to you,but if she still responds the way she did in the past situations with the small children I will not send her and have a clear conscious.

My heart dropped to the floor and I called her and asked why she had changed her mind, and that i thought it had been decided she would be coming home. she said that she didn't tell me she was coming home yet , but to me the e-mail she sent me Tues. just about said that or am i wrong. When I told my son the first time she might not come home to us he was so sad and after the Tues. e-mail i told him she was coming after all he was so excited now I don't know what I am going to tell him if she says no again. I feel this isn't fair to me or my family, we love this girl already and feel she should come home. those of you that love dogs would probably understand this right? Oh and when she says past situations she meant at the barbecue and 2 visits to the neighbors.

Last edited by Yorkie_Loverz; 09-18-2008 at 10:17 PM.
Yorkie_Loverz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!