View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 07:01 PM   #11
wenkebach99
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Well I am happy that you have decided my products aren't for you. That's why it is great there are alot of people that make pet clothing so there is something for every taste. Which one did he have in the store? I don't remember making any for him to place in his store? I have just made for dropship? So I am confused about what you may have seen? It is possible I guess but once again I am happy that you have found a place to purchase your product and you are happy with it. Thanks for your feedback MyFairLacy we appreciate all feedback that helps us strive to produce even better quality. We are continually looking for ways to improve. Most people get slack after years in the business but we improve. We have been offered a mass production contract but its not about the money for my mother and I. It is about a labor of love. We love our pets and we have plenty of them hehe. I know other people love their babies like we do and we want to help outfit them. So if we were in it for the money I guess we could have sold out to a China factory like other people have and then our name wouldn't have stood for the quality that we strive for. Again I appreciate your feedback and look forward to any way you can see that we could improve on this product. We are always happy to hear wether it be good or bad.

Melinda & Jerrie
eBay Store - SASSY PETWEAR: DIAPERS, DRESSES, BOY HARNESS SHIRTS
McKnights Majestic Shih tzus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFairLacy View Post
I was at GlamourDog Wednesday and did see one of these cheerleader dresses in person. I stand by what I said above. I personally was not impressed with the product.
wenkebach99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!