View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 04:29 PM   #41
WeWantAYorkie2
Yorkie Yakker

This is the same type of scam I almost go taken by last weekend. Luckily I didn't let the thought of finally getting a yorkie cloud my judgement and noticed the red flags. I really didn't want to think of what could have happened. I had a very upset daughter though, it was an awful lesson she had to learn about people out there taking advantage of others. I e-mailed our local paper immediately to make sure the ad was no longer running and she'd replied by letting me know there would be an article coming out. I was glad to hear the woman hadn't been scammed and realized it in time like I did. I also sent copies of his e-mails to 419scam.org to help warn others. The scammer also claimed to be a reverand on a christian missionary and couldn't care for his 2 "babies" so he needed someone to save them. He wanted me to send $325 to Diplomatic Courier Service via western union and he'd pay the other half (said he'd already paid even though I hadn't said I'd take them for sure). He said he was Reverand Henry Ken in Lagos, Nigeria. I found the Kijiji site as well and started looking through the ads. One of them offering an 11 wk old yorkie puppy for $250 also turned out to be a scam using the same information but his "name" was Johnny Morales....Uggg I was getting so angry and frustrated. After all that I came to this site to search for a real puppy to love. Unfortunately I can't spend as much money as most breeders are asking and just want a yorkie as a companion and not for showing/breeding etc. Papers aren't important to me either, our lab isn't papered/registered. My husband just wanted a lab to love.....and man does he love her. Now it's my turn to have my baby. I'm trying to be patient....as are my girls.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!