View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 02:26 PM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Love The first of many Go.Fetch fomal attire Collection

I have posted my plans to offer Go.Fetch formal attire on the feedback section and finally I am ready to unveil my very first one . . . for those that missed that thread, these dresses are all going to be fully LINED in satin, will have button closures instead of the velcro attachments, depending on the fabric will have generous tulle underlay, make use of bling embelishments without it being gaudy and puff sleeves to make the girls even more "girly and feminine" . . .these formal attire will not be specific to a certain holiday, rather it can be used on any formal event, including special holidays and celebrations . . .so the investment will be worth it . . .

for better viewing of this party dress, here's the link . . Sorry, but Annika was not in a modeling mood.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

These formal attire collection will be a stock item so it can be readily available to anyone . . for those who must absolutely have one of these outfits but needed it custom, there will be an additional minimal fee and can only be ordered by special request . . . . . .

For those with more than one princess, this particular print will be offered in silver as well with a christmas green velvet accent . . .

Go.fetch has started its busiest season last month so if you see something you like don't wait till the last minute, especially for custom requests as I most likely will be shutting down very early this year due to overwhelming orders for both retail and wholesale customers . . .

As always, thank you for stopping by and always welcome your comments . . .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Formalwear-goldswirl.jpg (66.7 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg Formalwear-goldswirl-closeup.jpg (106.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Annika-sideview-1.jpg (75.5 KB, 70 views)
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!