View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 05:49 PM   #4
T Doll
Mocha's Mommy
Donating Member

Thanks, edumma I've actually been to both Rens Pet Depot and the Pet Supply House in person (they have retail locations 25 minutes away from me), but I've never ordered from them online. There is actually an exercise pen that I wanted to buy from Pet Edge and it's impossible to find around here. Well, Rens Pets had one of them in stock, but I needed a taller one. They checked the Oakville store (main location) and said they had one in stock and that they'd call me when it came in, but they definitely weren't on the ball with it. They said they'd call me back a bunch of times but they never did. And whenever I called them to check on the status of it, they always said they didn't know what was going on and told me to call again later. I called for the 5th and final time, and the guy said they didn't have it and didn't know when/if they would have it. I got sick of playing phone tag, so I just gave up.

I thought about ordering it from their website, but I think they ship from their Oakville location, so if they didn't have it in stock there, then it probably isn't available online? I could be wrong though, as they could have another warehouse where they ship the online orders. When you ordered from them, did the package come from Oakville or was it somewhere else? Also, I noticed that they don't give you a specific shipping cost when you order online. It gives you a price, but it also says that it's just an estimate and the actual shipping costs might be more, and that they could charge you extra if needed. Did they end up charging you more for shipping than what was stated?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!