View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 04:25 PM   #10
GAOMariposa
YT 500 Club Member

Rose

That's the same thing I was thinking...about the Juicy ones. My sister said they just scream 'dog carrier.' I told her that in Mexico they don't really know what Juicy is, so maybe I could get away with it. But I am leaning towards the Kwigy Bo - Alex. I need to sneak my puppy in to school with me. It was fine before, allowing a dog on campus, but last week they said they no longer allow dogs on. I wanted to take my baby to school with me so she doesn't get bored at home all day long. Even the teacher was asking where my puppy was and I told her she wasn't allowed on campus anymore and the teacher said to sneak her in my back pack. I'm just waiting to see if my puppy is going to get any bigger so I know whether to order the small or larger Alex bag. I'm probably going to use it to travel on a plane later on, or maybe I'll just keep using the plastic crate I bought. But I am leaning more towards the Kwigy Bo. I just have to order it and then wait for a friend of mine to come down here so he can bring it with him. Good thing he's coming in a few weeks.
GAOMariposa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!