View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 09:14 AM   #4
T Doll
Mocha's Mommy
Donating Member

Default Patchwork Gallery Tote

I have the Patchwork Gallery tote (pictured on the top far right) that I've been thinking about selling on a Coach community/forum that I'm on. It was brand new when I took that picture, but it is in gently used condition now. I take very good care of my bags and it is in excellent condition. I thought I'd suggest it 'cause it's brown and neutral like you asked for The only thing is, I can not sell this for $100. I bought it for around $500 CAD....it was before the Canadian Coach stores started offering US prices (eversince the Canadian dollar was soaring), so the Canadian prices at Coach were higher when I bought it, plus I had to pay 14% taxes on top of that, which is how it came out to around $500.

This is a newer model of it on their website Coach Official Site - GALLERY SIGNATURE MOSAIC TOTE and it sells for $398 US. So when I purchased it at the Canadian price, it was either $438 or $448 (one of those, I can't remember which exactly) +14% tax. It's a beautiful bag and I always received a lot of compliments on it It's also very hard to find now. If you can't find one you like for your initial price and decide to splurge lol, I can sell it to you for $200 which includes shipping (it'll cost me around $25 to ship) and I don't charge PayPal fees. Good luck in your search, and please let me know if you're interested

P.S. - In case anyone is wondering why I took a picture of all those purses...it's 'cause I'm on a Coach community and we all post about our new Coach purchases and admire them Yes, I am a geek
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Coachbags.jpg (69.9 KB, 75 views)

Last edited by T Doll; 09-17-2008 at 09:17 AM.
T Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!