View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 04:17 AM   #1
rosey442
Donating YT Addict

Smile I'm a soon-to-be-owner of an adorable 6 1/2 week old yorkie pup!

Hi! I'm new here and am both anxiously and eagerly awaiting when my little one will be old enough to come home. In the meantime, I go out every week to visit and take pictures of her. I've pretty much decided upon naming her Molly.
And, from what I've read and my daughter (who recently acquired a 4 month old pug puppy) to feed her Wellness puppy food.

However, I haven't yet decided upon what carrier to buy for her. I want something reasonably priced, without being exorbitant, that is practical, functional and somewhat stylish. I'm leaning towards the purse styles. Such as the Glory carrier in rose, the Fluff bags (Coquette, Cupcake, etc.), Kwigo Bo Alex in black patent or the Riley or finally Sherpa's Jazzy or Montreal bags.

Anyone have any of these carriers? Can anyone relate their experience with any of these? I'm not quite sure yet which I like best.

By the way, Molly's mom Candy is 5 1/2 lbs and dad is 5 lbs. So Molly should be 5-6 lbs fully grown. According to the breeder anyway. She says that Candy's babies grow up in that weight range.

Oh, and also what size should I go for in these carriers?

Thanks for any and all comments.

I'll try and get out there this week and take some new pics to post of her.
rosey442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!