Thread: Child Predators
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 01:42 PM   #9
Cinq1964
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
I saw it, and I don't think any show has ever made me so sick before. It is truly unbelievable what is going on with our children. The Internet has enabled child molesters to flourish. Some sites have information on how to molest your child. Children are getting younger and younger because they can't verbalize what has been done to them. One baby still had the umbilical cord attached when molestation of the most extreme kind occurred.

Why can't we catch these people, can't we get their web address? The answer is YES, we can, but we don't have enough police task force who are dedicated to this. It kills me that we could stop this trash, but people aren't willing to put enough money into the programs to do it. These bill will help do this, please support these programs, this is a terrible evil, our country must address. Remember, too, that many victims grow up to be molesters, and this problem is exponentially growing.

Thanks for posting this link!
Thanks for explaining this more!!! Hopefully we can get more response!! Thanks Nancy!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!