View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 10:47 AM   #1
lulababy
bam and pebbles mommy
Donating Member

Icon2 WANTED: desperately need some tiny custom bellybands/wee wee wraps!

i had ordered some from yougetthesmiles when I first got bam bam, but she doesnt seem to be responding/taking orders right now.. she custom made them to fit my little bam bam and they were the smallest she had ever made at the time. She did a great job and made them so he can grow with them a bit by adding two sets of velcro!! i got them two months ago and he still does not need the second velcro area yet!! he is almost 5 months now and around 1 pound 8 ounces. Can anyone make me some for him??? I do have special fabric requests but you can go to your local fabric store and find what you can (id just like to see some pics)!! i just want some little boy fabrics in reds and royal blues and maybe a black with some skulls. With the red and royal blue fabrics id like cars or tonka etc trucks or little boy stuff on them you know because i just got a bunch of little boy bows with planes and cars and trucks as the center pieces!! It would be excellent if they could be reversible like the ones i have now.. i can give you the measurements of the wraps i already have.. let me get my measuring tape out .. they are 2 1/4 inches in width including the little fabric outline on them which i like.. and they are 11 inches in length, with velcro at 8 inches so they can fit him now, and velcro again at the full length of 11 inches.. they also have a little elastic in the middle. they dont have to be exactly like this but im just telling you what i have currently... his personal body measurements are..7 1/4 inch chest and 7 1/2 inch belly.. from neck to tail is about 7 1/2 inches. If anyone can make them or knows someone who can custom make them this small with the adjustable velcro (or buttons, whatever) please let me know as id like to order 4 or 5 more depending on the price! or if you know where yougetthesmiles is and can contact her please let her know about this request!! thank you!

Oh here is the link to pictures of the wraps missy made for me so you can see what im talking about: wee wee wraps for bam bam
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!