Thread: Arg i need help
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 08:59 AM   #1
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Default Arg i need help

Ok so i'm pretty sure i'm going back to the Dominican Republic- same place i went in April... Orphanage Outreach- to teach English- this coming April with this year's students at The Faculty of Education, just this year i'll be leading the group. Anyways... my friend Teresa and I were supposed to lead this trip and now she is telling me she wants to bring her SON!!! He is going to be 14... I just don't think this is a good idea.... we are supposed to be leading this group of teachers for an experience that is for THEM.. and i honeslty think she will be really preoccupied being a mom while we are there instead of being a group leader. Plus he won't be able to sleep where we do as the boys and girls sleep in different buildings... I'm just really thinking this is a bad idea- her full focus will be on him and how the trip is going for him- which she should since he is her son but this is not what this trip is about.... am i overreacting? should i say something? And at the same time i think it will put more of the "work" on me... and the reason we are doing this together is because it is a HUGE job... *sigh* she didn't even ask me what i thought...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!