View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 11:36 PM   #1
MyTrixie143
Mom to 6 Beautiful Furkids

Default Thinking of switching food, need your help!!

Alright so I have had all my furkids on Canidae for over a year now. I loved everything about it. It was a great food, they loved the taste, it helped their skin and coat, the kibble was small and my favorite was that I could feed it to them through all life stages. This really makes your life easier when you have puppies, adults and seniors.
However, I am not happy with the formula change. The kibble is twice as big and I am paying more for less food.

So I am considering switching. Not sure if I will but I would like to explore other options.

So I guess my first question is: Does anyone know of a good quality dog food other than Canidae that is for All Life Stages?

Any food you would recommend?
We have tried Innova and they could care less for it. Merricks they were alright with as well as Wellness and Natural Balance.
Actually the only two foods they ever seemed to devour was Canidae and Chicken Soup? Should I go back to the CS?

Also what food is best for the money you are paying?
I am now paying $50 for a 30lb bag of Canidae twice a month, it use to be $50 for 40lbs and the food would last longer.

So does anyone have any advice? I am so torn on what to do.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!