View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 09:36 PM   #43
BaileysMom2008
♥My Lil' Monkey Girl♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Parti View Post
Yes, I mentioned that gold is becoming less rare and I expect them not to be rare at all in a year or so, the same with Parti colored. Actually they probably are not to rare now but there are still a lot of people who have not seen them. There are a lot of people breeding the gold's to the parti's right now too so I expect there to be many more Golden parti's soon too. As for having a lady take your dogs to the airport when you live 100 miles away because she is already going that way does not seem like a bad thing to me, unless she loses your dogs.
Pardon me but did you or did you not just have another thread about a dog lost at DFW airport. And you stated that you receieved all your dogs from the same breeder and now you say you have nothing to worry about unless they lose your dog. So would you or would you not worry now? Sorry im just confused on the threads and the info presented. Also if you are a breeder why do you get your puppies from another breeder? Just asking.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!