View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 08:12 PM   #16
Golden Parti
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerr36792 View Post
First I'd like to say that I have sat here and tried to figure out what to say to you without sounding rude or making anyone upset. I frankly don't like the puppy picture with the 100 dollar bill in it I find it in poor taste. Of course it is only my opinion and you can do whatever you deem fit for your puppies.

Secondly the pictures of your puppies to me makes them look abit dirty and unkept so im hoping they were due for a much needed bath.

Thirdly they are not standard to the breed and I for one do not like to see people breeding poor standard to the breed or off colored yorkies..Again it is only my personal opinion but a suggestion would be to do more research before adding to the lack of true standard to the breed yorkie puppies. IMO a good reputable breeder breeds to improve the Yorkie breed standard!

You have the right to your opinion but perhaps you should do a little more research. Check into how the Yorkshire terrier came to be in the first place. it was bred from colored dogs. The Pics look the way they do because they are puppies that were playing. The hundred dollar bill was in the pic to show her size at the time and it was the only bill I had at the time. Are you some how offended by our US curency? Here is a link to a great sight about genetics All about the Red As I said earlier you have the right to your opinions but it would be nice if you would educate yourself on what is fact and what is not before spreading untrue rumours. I choose to breed these beautiful dogs because I think they are beautiful and my opinion is shared by many others. I love regular yorkies too and I have those too. One more thing all of my Colored dogs are DNA tested by the AKC and they share the opinion that they are yorkies too. Are all your dogs DNA tested by the AKC?

Last edited by Golden Parti; 09-15-2008 at 08:17 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!