View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 07:40 PM   #9
artie merlino
YT 500 Club Member

Love Apples and Oranges?

I have 3 AKC. full blooded Yorkshire Terriers and not one of them look like each other they are similar and have the same traits but they are completely
different?I think that's what is so amazing and special about each and every one of them! Artie is short and stocky, Abigail is long, thin and delicate, Pom Pom is small, compact and quick. They all have erect ears, but Abigail's looks like Bat ears compared to Artie & Pom Pom's. They are all Silver and Blonde but Artie's hair is thick, dull and wavey, Abigail's is straight, soft
and shiney, Pom Pom's barely grows and is straight dull and short. Even the Yorkie's I seen in person on a rare occasion, not one of them has ever looked similar to any of mine? In fact, not one Yorkie I've ever seen looked has ever looked exactly alike. My Sister has 2 Yorkies that look completely different as
well as my Neighbor that has 2 Yorkies that are Sisters from the same Litter, that look like they're NOT even related. Even Pom Pom that is Artie & Abigail's
daughter does'nt even look like them, by looking at her you would'nt know that she is? It's like comparing Apples to Oranges.
artie merlino is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!