Thread: Chewy Update
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 06:25 PM   #1
luv my pet
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Chewy Update

Hi YT first I want to say thank you all for reading and replying this helped me so much get through 2 days without my baby. So I picked him up today and he just went crazy when he saw me. The vet tech told me that he was very sad and depressed the entire time plus he cried all the time so they had to move him to another area because he was so squeaky. My poor baby had to be in a room by himself. His eye looks so much better but we are not out of the woods. Tomorrow we see our vet and he will do the dye test again to see what it now looks like, and then we will be seeing an eye doctor also hopefully this week. He's been laying around but I think that is his pain medicine. He's doing good taking the eye drops. Now I have a questions for all of you is it normal for him to now bark and growl at everyone. He has always been around people in the public and other animals since he was little. I had done that to make sure he would be friendly and love people and animals. He has been with me all day I took him to the grocery store today and he barked and growled and would not let anyone near him. I truly hope this will just be a reaction of what happened and it will pass. He was even barking at people when he was in the car. What is your opinion will this stop?
I am just so happy he's home! I can sleep tonight- I will give you an update after tomorrows appt.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!