View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 01:20 PM   #1
RebelBelle
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Present Jamie's Gonna Get a Best Friend

YAY! So as some of you know from my older posts my bestfriend/roommate wanted to get a golden retriever. Even though I know they are super sweet animals, they also need alot of more space and food and excercise, etc. Plus I was a little afraid about Jamie playing with such a bigger dog. But I said that if she wanted one then we would make it work. Well lately she kinda just been hinting that she may be changing her mind. Then all of a sudden the other night she was cuddling with Jamie on the couch and said, "I've thought alot about it and I want to get a yorkie!"

I tried really hard not to influence her decision either way. But I am THRILLED that she wants to get a yorkie. Jamie really needs to be able to socialize with another dog and a "little sister" isn't in my plans until next year. What she doesn't know is that since she bought Jamie for me, I've been saving money so that when she gets ready for her baby, I could return the favor. SO hopefully we can find a breeder and bring home Jamie's best friend before Christmas!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!