View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 08:42 PM   #1
Snow Yorkies
Biewer Passionate
Donating Member

Plane We Are Home & Exhausted !!!!

We arrived in Atlanta a hour before the plane was suppose to land to get all our paper work done. Then had two wait for two hours before I got to see her it was the longest two hours... But when I was able to get to her. Oh my it was love for me at first sight. I called out her name and as I was taking her out of the shipping crate she was kissing me and wagging the beautiful white tail. We immediatley took them to go potty. This is where I took the pictures I posted. But the flight didn't really seem to upset Maevie as well as meeting me her new momma. She is something, the Lord couldn't have blessed me more. She is just beautiful, even after a long flight. But this isn't the end of all my news. Since she was doing so well, we (my friend) decided to stop at her vets office and we did her 1st ultra-sound and She took and is PREGNANT!!!! Of, course we are not out of the wood yet with the pregnancy, so keep your fingers crossed. She is not impressed with my other yorkie family members. But they are all excited to see me after being gone all day and they are used to momma bring home treats and this time I had a living treat and didn't know what to think and wanted to check it out. I probably would me scared out to my wits if I have seven other dogs coming at me.... . I have to keep them seperated right now. but I had to spend individual time with all of them first. Maevie has taken to my husband's recliner for now and the rest of the dogs are behind a gate so she can explore and check things out at her leisure. In time we will be a big happy family. Maevie has been through some big changes and I want to keep her as quite as possible. I will have her sleep with me in our spare bedroom with me tonight or until I think she has adjusted to her surroundings. Well I have written you all a short story. Sorry for ramblin....

P.S. Like my foot?...lol nice nail polish huh?.... The other dog you see in the picture is Maevie's housemate Nancy. They traveled together.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!