View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 04:33 AM   #5
Babz
YT Addict

Mayas Mommy, thanks for the concern. My baby is so precious to me dunno what I'd do if she's hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladymom View Post
Your vet can xray her throat and find out for sure if it is a collapsed trachea.

Please throw her collar away and get a harness. Collars can damage the delicate windpipes of toy breed dogs.
I am throwing away her collar as of right now Thanks for the advice. I will call the vet tomorrow, see if he thinks she needs checking up. If the problem persists, I will insist on a check up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyhawk View Post
My Teddi coughs when she uses the water bottle but never when she pulls at a collar. The tilt of her head for drinking is off and causes her problems. I went ahead and put out a water bowl for her and try to keep the show dogs out of it. She gets water all over the floor (she loves water too) but she's alot happier. Try a water bowl and see if it improves.
Ladyhawk, you know what, I just gave her water via a bowl, and she did not honk It might be the feeder after all.. Dang. All this time, whenever she drinks from her feeder, she honks WITHOUT FAIL. Oh my. I think wet and messy face it is from now on. I love this site

I just bathed her, now she's She coughed a bit in the bathroom, but nothing excessive. I hope she does not honk anymore.. well, anymore than is normal anyways. I will call the vet just to make sure. We'll see the next few days if she improves.
Babz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!