View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 01:51 AM   #1
Misti1
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Our trip to Atlanta

Well we are back from the "birthday trip". I went to Atlanta to visit Mika (my granddog), oh yeah, and her mother, my daughter. It was OUR birthday, Sunday, Sept. 14. I had my daughter on my birthday. She turned 25, and I am 57(how'd that happen?)

Anyway traveling with Miss Maya first time was an adventure. Here is what I had to pack for her
Newspaper
Pee Pads
Ear medicine (having a little trouble there)
Pet vitamins
Food
Water bowl and food dish
Two dresses (only two we owned so far)
Crate
3 changes of towels if soiled
Nature's miracle
dishwashing liquid (for clean ups)
Clorox Clean up
Roll of paper towels
baby wipes
Shampoo and conditioner (if we got too soiled)
baby powder cologne spray
brushes (two types)
comb
well anyway, she needed a suitcase, and what I forgot was her toys.

She took the ride like a champ. Did well in the hotel. Was the Belle of Atlanta (everyone loved her). She messed up twice in the room, but other than that , did pretty well. She was very reluctant to go somewhere that was not her yard, and any little noise distracted her from the business at hand, but all and all, we did well.

My Mika has forgotten me, She is an Atlanta girl through and through now, and my dauther, boyfriend and roommate are her he family. She's gotten bigger but she us such a beautiful yorkie with the sweetest face.

I want to show you the bargains I got. The first dress that Maya has on cost .89 cents. The second $1.83, and the third picture is Mika all grown up.
Attached Thumbnails
Our trip to Atlanta-dscn4133.jpg   Our trip to Atlanta-dscn4134.jpg   Our trip to Atlanta-mikaatlanta.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!