View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 07:19 PM   #8
LunasMomma
Izzy's Momma Too!
Donating Member

Thanks everyone. I didn't get my car today, as our credit was a little low. We have to make more of a down payment than we could afford right this minute, but I *should* be able to get it in the next few weeks. The banks are all very wary of car loans for lower credit scores, it seems. It's not hopeless, but we're also probably going to be paying a much higher interest rate because of the score being on the lower end Getting credit is harder and harder these days with the mortgage crisis and all.

I did get to drive it though and OMG it's even better than I'd imagined! So fast and all the bells and whistles, etc. It's the nicest car I've ever seen and I'm in love I kept telling hubby that maybe I should choose a cheaper car, and he won't hear of it, he wants me to have this one He likes to spoil me, and since I waited SO long to actually have a NEW car, he wants it to be extra special for me, awwww! We had to pay support on his children up until about a year ago, so I've always had used cars, but have upgraded on each one He had to get a new truck in 05 for work, so I had to wait my turn. It'll be worth the wait, I think
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!