View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 04:21 AM   #4
luckylady
Living My Yorkie Dream
Donating Member

Good Sunday morning to you!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've seen one of these threads; are they still here weekly? Maybe I've just forgotten to come here.....

Yesterday we had the 3 grandkids over bright & early (between 7:30-8:30 ). Had to watch 2 of them til 12:30 and the other one until 6pm while their parents worked. It was kind of dreary all day; had rained almost all day on Friday and it just couldn't decide whether to be cloudy or sunny most of the day. But we were able to enjoy the backyard some later in the afternoon. My granddaughter Emily played on the swingset while hubby & I moved some plants and dirt/mud around.

It's very cool and windy this morning......feels like fall!!!! Later this morning hubby is taking the car in for an oil change, gotta go grocery shopping & I'll probaby fiddle around the house. I'm on a hunt for my autumn decorations; can't remember where I put them.....or did I even have any......surely I did........don't ya just hate that? Anyway I'll do one last hunt for them and if I can't find them, well, I guess I get some new stuff huh???

Wishing all of my YT friends a safe, happy, fun, relaxing.....whatever you please kind of Sunday!
luckylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!