Old 09-14-2008, 03:57 AM   #1
Shelby&Seymour
"& Seeger, too"
Donating Member

Default Good Sunday Morning!!! 9-14-08

Hi there everyone!!
Hope you all are doing well!!!
It has been a wonderful weekend so far!
Yesterday, we went to BACKYARD BURGER (a fav of mine) for lunch, and then to Petsmart shopping. We went for dogfood, but for some reason i can NEVER get out of there with just a bag of dogfood. I needed bath wipes, eye wipes, peepads (we use these in the rv when we camp.... at home I like the ones that Lil Bit made for us), a couple of Halloween items, and Shelby & Seymour got some new collars, harnesses and leashes!!! They got the step in harnesses (which I think that I will like). Seymour's is quite modest.... a tan color with plaid design (hubby picked his out) and Shelby's is a hot pink retro flower motif (my choice).

Today,
I am going to go thru the house and clean. I also am going thru Shelby and Seymours items that they no longer use or are too small and get them ready to sell at the Yorkie meetup we are having this coming weekend in the Cincinnati area. (if you would like to come, I am sure there is time to RSVP!!... just get ahold of tatertot15!) For our dinner this evening, I am making spaghetti and garlic bread......... I LOVE SPAGHETTI!! Hopefullly after dinner, well take Shelby & Seymour on a walk. They both need the exercise (and so do I!!)

Anyway, what are you doing this weekend????
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!