View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 09:48 PM   #1
Stephen
Yorkie Yakker

Default A book about relationships

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to promote my first book ever, "In Love and College: A Practical Guide to Practical Relationships." You can take a look at it at InLoveAndCollege.com.

I've been a columnist, journalist, and contract writer for the last 3 years, but this is my first time writing a full-length book. It's based on a relationship advice column I do in my city, Baton Rouge, Louisiana. It's geared toward college students who are looking for meaningful relationships rather than casual flings, which seems to be a neglected niche when it comes to books for young daters.

The book is gaining popularity back home, but I would love to get it in the hands of people elsewhere. That, and the extra funds to pay my ridiculous hurricane deductible on my house would be nice (Ugh, Hurricane Gustav).

So, if you know someone in college or graduating high school, tell 'em about the book!

Sorry if it seems like I'm spamming (This isn't exactly my first post here, for what it's worth).

Oh, and here's what the little munchkin in my avatar (and my other dog I rescued) looks like after a year: http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8012/dscf8539ug3.jpg

Last edited by Stephen; 09-13-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!