View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 10:05 AM   #14
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

I have never watched it, nor has my DD. But some of our church friends let their daughters watch it....and I don't know why...because just a few years ago, their daughters couldn't even watch PG13 movies, etc....and this shows seems like it wouldn't be a good thing for them to watch.

I may sound crazy but I have always let me daughter watch a lot of shows/movies that others wouldn't allow....and I have found that by doing this...she as grown to NOT like certain movies (where as her friends that aren't allowed to watch, they are sneaking or always asking to watch them). AND she has gotten to were she will say "how can they live with themselves for doing that" or "why would someone do that anyway"...so it is a learning lesson for her...we are very open here...so I do not shy away from her questions...I would rather her know things and their consequences then go blindly into the world (and our world is crazy nowadays)!

Back to the show topic...I don't think it would be something that would interest her anyway...but I may have to check into it and see what it is about...doesn't sound very good though.....course...there isn't many "good" shows on tv anymore!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!