View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 08:03 PM   #4
Kathy
Yorkie Yakker

Embarassed Thankyou for helpful hints!

Hi. I am new to this site and wish that I had found it prior to getting her. Although, better late than never. First, thank you for your advice as I am once again trying to figure out what is best. I noticed that she does hold pretty well during the day but it seems that at night is her bowel movement time. After you crate her at night where do you take her out and into in the morning? Do you take her outside or to a pee wee pad? I was thinking of using a pen downstairs for the daytime work hours (near the backdoor) and crating her during the night (while listening for sounds of needing to go to the bathroom). I was thinking of re-locating the crate to my room and possibly putting the pads in the bedroom bathroom shower stall (which is not used). I am assuming that I should use those pads during the night and put her back into crate? Morning also? Or, just take her downstairs and out with the other pup (who is in a crate down there. Right now she is sleeping in the room next to me with my 4 year old daughter. In time I want her to be able to sleep with her. My son is sleeping with the other one and two cats. I am told that my home is what is called "lucky." It is a home not a house. But, boy this feels a lot like giving birth to another kid. Thank you to the person who told me not to use the term teacup . You were right, I did not know any different. Also, how do I post pictures?
Kathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!