View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 06:15 AM   #66
Zanders' mom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Morning, finally! The power went out at about 12:45 a.m. The winds picked up, I fell asleep until 3 a.m. there was a thump, thump noise. Got up to see what it was, the door from the sunroom to the backyard became open and the wind was just slamming the heck out of it. Fixed it shut, Jazzie felt she had to go tinkle, , so off she went. Back to bed, then began the stronger winds, thumping of things on the roof, I just kept looking at our big bedroom window wondering what was coming through our window. It was difficult to sleep, I was more awake then asleep.
Got up this a.m. took the babies outside but the grass was covered with tree limbs, massive junk. They were a bit confused about it all. Our fences are down on the ground. There are trees broken in the front. Thank God no worse damage than that.
Right now I'm sad that I did not buy my babies raincoats, I don't know how we are going to handle the potty thing with all this water, debris. It's one of those times when pad training would of come in so handy.
We do have a generator to keep the fridge stuff cold, some light, tv, computer essentials
Thanks for your prayers.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!