View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 07:52 PM   #1
grandmatoall
I Love My Babies
Donating Member

Default Please keep my Granddaughter in your prayers

Please keep my granddaughter, Allison, in your prayers. My granddaughter was doing hand stands and her elbow hyper-extended. We spent most of the night in the emergency room. At first they were sure she broke her growth plate in her right elbow. Then they decided it was just hyper-extended. The doctor gave her pain meds, stuck her in a sling and finally let us go home.
She tried going to school, but the pain was just too great. So JoOnni picked her up and brought her home. The pain did not let up all day, so it was back to the hospital again.

This doctor rechecked the x-rays and the radiologist's report. The radiologist wasn't sure if it was broken or not. (A break in the growth plate may not show up for a week.) We need to wait a week to find out. It will then show up in the new x-rays if it is broken.

She has been in such pain that he went ahead and put her in a half cast, to help support it and changed the pain medications. Hope fully she will be able to rest. (She was crying in her sleep last night and again today when she tried to sleep.because it hurt so bad.)

So please pray for some relief from this pain and for it not to be broken.

Needless to say, I didn't get much posted today. Sorry.
Bobbi

Last edited by grandmatoall; 09-12-2008 at 07:55 PM.
grandmatoall is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!