View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 04:47 PM   #13
Cheller_
YT Addict

Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by poodlegirl13 View Post
Hello MistyLouG,
I'm writing you to let you know that I have bought a poodle from Jan-Way kennels. And although she does not deal with a specific breed, I found my situation to be pleasant. I was looking for a Poodle almost 2 years ago and was looking on-line. I was very nervous about the situation but went ahead with it anyway. I came across a Poodle that caught my eye and called Jan-way! I was so pleased by our conversation and felt at ease. I still thought about it over the weekend but then called to confim. Getting my new baby Poodle was easy and stress free, he looked just like the photo - even better! He is a happy Poodle with no medical problems, his coat is extra thick and curly, his body is lean and perfect. He is my little baby! I am going on 2 years with him this December.
I think Jan-Way would have nice quality Yorkies, healthy and sweet. As for show I'm not sure. I didn't get my Poodle for show, I got him for companionship and he is perfect and adorable. But I do know that Yorkies can be very pricey and start at atleast $900 - $3500 for the typical look.

Hope this was helpful.
Deja Vu, http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/bre...eder-info.html
Cheller_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!