Thread: Yorkie camp/spa
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 01:47 PM   #1
Lexie Blue
MY 3...COMPLETE ME!
Donating Member

Thumbs up Yorkie camp/spa

My family and I have sold our home and bought a new one, but we can't move into our new home until they finish the floors, which is a few weeks after we move out of our old home. So we're putting all our belongings into storage and we'll be staying with my mother-in-law.

Here is our problem -- well, not any more. My mother-in-law has two BIG dogs and we can't leave the girls there while we work. Luckily and at the perfect time, a groomer advised me about Yorkie Camp. This is a place where you can take your Yorkie(s) for extended vacation stays or daycare and it's for ONLY YORKIES! The guests at Yorkie Camp have a nice home with a fireplace, comfy beds, and a shady, fenced yard. The proprietors of this wonderful establishment are a retired couple, who have five furbabies of their own and are also involved in Yorkie Rescue.

My husband and I are soooo relieved and happy our girls will have great care while we're at work during this transition. Once we're all settled into our new home and back to our regular schedule, maybe DH and I can go back to enjoying our three-times a year Harley-Davidson weekend trips. Then I'll definitely have the best of all worlds!

Yorkie Camp is located in Upland, California, (909) 477-0343.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!