View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 11:35 AM   #13
Dreamer74
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breny View Post
Have you tried the washable pads? That is what she was trained on. As for diapers...I'm using FuFu Fashions diapers. They are called Fundies and Bella's sister, Hannah wear them and they fit GREAT! I use a womans pad cut in half. (I buy them from walmart...3.34 a bag of 48 - cut them in half and get 96 out of them. they are the walmart brand Equate and they are the SUPERS. those are longer)

she does great in them
I have not tried the washables I hesitate just because at some point I would like to have none down. However Bella is stickler about being clean. With Buddy I could clean out the litter box (wet spots etc) daily and give it a good scrub down weekly. With Bella I have to pretty much empty the whole thing daily and scrub it out, which makes for a lot of waste and work. If it is not perfect she will pee on the floor instead, the trouble is while we are gone during the day no one is going to rush home to change the pee pads so she needs to be willing to use it more than once.
Thanks for your diaper info, there are so many to choose from it is hard to know which one fits best. Buddy has Wee Wee Wraps for his marking which work great. I actually just use a pantyliner in them. He has only marked in the house a few times over the past few months, but i figure it will only get worse so he might as well get used to them now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!