Thread: ?????
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 05:50 AM   #4
dray
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by piptickle View Post
Even though Mika is not going to be a show dog I would really love her to have a full coat. She is just coming up to 6 months old and although her hair isn't very long yet she has never had a single matt and it seems very easy to manage at the moment. She does always look scruffy though and I'm wondering whether or not I should have her professionally groomed, not clipped, just tidied up maybe shaped round the face? I don't want to delay her hair growth even more but I wondered whether a trim might help it grow longer, faster as it does ours? She is just starting to get a parting down her back too a great milestone!!! Her hair gets quite greasy too. I bath her every 10-14 days, I have been using Tresemme shampoo and Tresemme conditioner but I think I'm going to swap to Greenfield (from our vets) because her skin gets alittle flaky. Any advice on how best to get her to a full coat and maintain it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
You might want to bath her more often maybe once a week and do not use human products on your dog, the shampoo is not PH balanced for a dog. Use something gentle and be sure to condition after and rinse well. Flaky skin can also be caused by what you feed your dog.
dray is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!