View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 02:37 PM   #1
TampaGirls
BANNED!

Exclamation Do you Love a Teen? READ THIS!!!

Hello,

I have NO idea why I am warning people here - of all places about this stuff but there has to be a reason I am so inclined so I go with my gut. Maybe some of you may need to know this? Maybe it could save one of our children.

SALVIA! Havent heard of it huh?

YOUTUBE IT!

Im not going to post a video here because to see these kids - THIS HIGH - upsets me enough to cry... cry for them... cry for their Mama's. Thank you Lord - Jesus Christ My Savior - for giving me the tools to raise boys that come and TELL ME ABOUT EVERYTHING - rather than doing it. They are, amen, the kids that always say 'Naw man - I dont mess with that stuff' AND THEY FEEL GOOD SAYING IT!

This 'herbal remedy' SALVIA is sold here in 'head shops' where you would score pipes, papers and other marijuana related items. Its sold as an herbal medicine BUT WHEN SMOKED - has EXTREME LSD QUALITIES!!!! These kids are SO HIGH all over youtube - its SO SAD AND SCARY! My oldest showed me and told me all about this before he left for work today. I was oblivious before.

Now he does smoke 'M' - admittedly - when his cousin from back home comes for Xmas and he always 'has'. So NO - my kids arent above getting high. HOWEVER - they arent above saying 'Yes Ma'am I am High and should have waited to come home - KNEW YOU WERE GONNA KNOW!' They act like I was never 17. Like I have never been high. I might be high now! -giggle-

But seriously - not many can say that they have NEVER smoked out... and it be the truth. I sure cant and wont. Because I have. Many - Many times.

My point is to why you had BETTER learn of this and show your kids:

Your little 14 yr old girl may be innocently enough and to your utter disbelief! - be smoking a bit here and there. A guy wants to 'get her back' for some kind of immature reason so he would either GIVE HER 'smoke' with SALIVA IN IT - or have a friend do it. One of her friends - his or a mutual. She would LIVE A NIGHTMARE FOR HOURS - tripping and no clue why. And its a BAD TRIP!

PLEASE YOUTUBE 'SALVIA' TO SEE FOR YOURSELF.

I was so compelled to write this - even here among us - so it CANT GO WITHOUT REASON that someone here needs to see it as all things happen for a reason. I tried with all my might NOT to bother with warning everyone here but The Lord kept poking me and wouldnt stop. So please please please YouTube 'Salvia' and MAKE SURE YOUR KIDS KNOW SO THEY CAN SAY HECK NO!

(If members wants links I will provide them - I just dont want to upset anyone and these kids are so very wasted - scared - tripping - crying - begging to come down.)

Thank you to all that took the time to read this - we've got Kids to save!

TampaGirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!