View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 11:30 AM   #7
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Your Bax sounds so much like my Suzi.. LOL. She has the exact same behaviors .If Suzi can get a hold of it, then it is hers, and hers alone .At least she thinks so. Suzi is 6 months. Fortunately, she can't jump on our coffee table, but she sure tries! She has also got A hold of pens, Dvd's, everything! What I have ended up doing is to keep all doors closed. Especially the bathroom and my son's room.
I am able to watch her all the time, and work with her. I have to make sure nothing is in her reach, or on the floor that she can't have. Or she will find it!
Just last night we got back home from the Pharmacy .the bag was left on the couch .Suzi got A hold of it and managed to open medicine boxes How she did that , I do not know. Fortunaltely the pills were all intact. that scared the heck out of me. Suzi was so proud of herself too .All excited at what she did .
since I am home all the time, I do not crate her, i watch her like a hawk. She still manages to get a hold of paper sometimes, and boy, what a mess.
I am hoping that she will calm down too .
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!