View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 09:48 AM   #5
tiggerr36792
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFan121s View Post
This is a random question, I know. But I have noticed a pattern on YT regarding threads where people are asking for information or opinions regarding breeders.
How is it that when a thread is started by someone asking for info about a particular breeder, people who have NEVER posted before (or very little) manage to find the thread and either give a rave review or a really bad one on the breeder and seem to have a really stong opinion one way or the other? Or someone joins YT, immediately finds that thread somewho and the very first (and sometimes only) post is a detailed account of their dealings with that breeder?

Not that there is anything wrong with that, but to me it just seems kind of odd? How much stock would you put into the info that person says, vs a long time member's advice?

Just curious...
It does amaze me how fast some of the newbies seem to immediately find those posts too. I have to say I personally hold more value in those posts from YTers who have been around much more and have proven themselves to be honest and forth right.

It also amazes me how quickly a newbie comes on here and with only 1 post suddenly places an ad selling their puppies. If your going to be a part of the YT forum to list puppies for sale... Why not be an active member who contributes to the betterment of YT and the breed standard for Yorkies?? Yet they come and go so quickly most often dissappearing after finding a home for their puppies.
tiggerr36792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!