View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 09:07 AM   #1
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

Icon2 SALE!!! Try me prices on FULL sized Products!

Ok...I have a few products I thought I'd reduce the prices on and offer a TRY ME sale!

I only have 1 of each of these unless otherwise stated. GREAT way to try one of my products out!!!

I will also reduce shipping as well and shipping on all products will only be $5.00 ! (I will also NOT charge paypal fees! )

1)Peanut Butter & Cheese Health Bars for dogs $9.00 (regular price $11.50)
Featuring the great flavors of peanut butter and cheese, dogs just can’t resist this delicious formula, which includes stabilized rice bran, flax seed meal, rolled oats, ground brown rice, dried cheese, peanut butter (peanuts), flax seed oil, honey, dried whole eggs, cranberries, apples, carrots, spinach, citric acid, natural vanilla flavor and Vitamin E. In addition to the premium-select whole foods in Antioxidant Health Bars, we’ve included cranberries to support a healthy urinary tract functioning.

2) Wholsome hearts Low Fat Treats - $9.00 (regular price is $11.50)
Wholesome Hearts are delicious, low-fat dog treats. They are perfect for dogs that could stand to shed a few pounds and the rich flavor and delicate aromatic spices make them simply irresistible.

* Proudly made in the USA with high-quality American ingredients.
* No corn, no wheat or wheat gluten, no soy or soy gluten.
* No artificial colors and no artificial flavors.
* Fortified with L-Carnitine to help the body utilize fat.
* Contains multi-grains, fruits and vegetables.
* With chicken meal, eggs and other wholesome ingredients.
* Gently baked, heart-shaped treats with a “just from the oven” flavor.

3) Porky Puffs - $7.50 Regular Price is $9.35
Dogs can’t resist the rich aroma of our delicious, hickory-smoked pig snouts. Packed with high-quality protein, Porky Puffs chewable treats are non-greasy and contain no chemical preservatives or flavors. And with no artificial colors, you won’t have to worry about hard-to-remove stains in your carpet! hey are easily digestible and therefore a safe alternative to rawhide, which can cause choking, throat irritations and potentially dangerous intestinal blockages. Since the digestive system is the first line of immune defense, treating your dog to a Porky Puffs won’t put a strain on his or her health, like other highly-processed products on the market today. You’ll feel better providing a treat they’ll love, while helping to maintaining a healthy digestive system. And Porky Puffs are appropriate for dogs of all ages.

4) Life’s Abundance Gourmet Cat Treats - $7.00 - Regular price is $9.35 (I have 3 bags of these)

Most cats spend a good portion of their waking hours grooming themselves and often loose hair is swallowed, which can lead to an accumulation in the stomach. Dr. Jane believes that healthy skin and a strong, resilient coat begin on the inside and that is why she formulated Life’s Abundance Gourmet Cat Treats For Healthy Skin & Coat. These savory nuggets are feline-friendly, and they feature a deliciously appetizing flavor that will delight even the most finicky of cats.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 410312_24_lg.jpg (7.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 410224_lg.jpg (6.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 420006_sm.jpg (4.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 405420_sm.jpg (3.7 KB, 1 views)

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!