View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 08:53 AM   #4
sammiz
No Longer a Member

I would like to make sure there is no misunderstanding, as it has been suggested to me that this thread appears to be a business advertisement. It is not. Businesses exist to make money. No money is being made in this endeavor. No charges exist for services, ergo....this is not a business advertisement.

What it is exactly.... is this:

I am so tired of image theft. As a graphic artist and a web designer, I have had numerous images taken and used without my permission. Sometimes, they have simply taken my 'style' and used it for their own gain.

We all know that scammers steal images to represent what they don't have. That's what they do. They are scammers. These are not the ones this is aimed at. They are generally in another country or if not, change their places of advertisements frequently.

This is aimed at those that have a 'legitimate' business on the internet and are unscrupulous enough to use the images of others to further their own business. This is....fraud. Especially if they represent (overtly or covertly) the animals of others as having been produced from their own breeding line.

I do not charge for the services. I work on this for free. Therefore it cannot be considered a business advertisement. The first 10 folks will have all of the postage required to send notices...for free. Meaning I will pay the postage fees myself. Thereafter, I will do the work and supply the information and you would have to pay the postal fees yourself. Simply because I cannot afford the fees for everyone forever.

Sammi
sammiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!