View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 04:11 AM   #13
TampaGirls
BANNED!

I must have a mental disorder or something because (even though he is just as cute) if someone touched my Yorkies hair - I would LITERALLY harm them. Literally. I would beat them til the law came and then go to jail.

Knowing this - no one touches her - never has never will because I would absolutely beat someone. No doubt in my mind. So from hearing the horror stories here I simply never even romanced the idea of letting someone else groom my dog. Not worth going to prison over.

Instead I just comb her everyday and never let her get too yucky. I LOVE how their hair feels so I usually brush her multiple times a day. Its soothing to the both of us. For someone to compromise what she and I have together - not to mention the time it takes to grow and keep combed and conditioned... Lord be with them if they take scissors to my mutt!

I thank YT for the breeder stories. Its saved me from prison by simply never going that route. Your little man is TOO CUTE! He is just as cute with short hair as long. No joke! Maybe even cuter - just in a different way. My man loves his 'bear face' and the cut! He said when he gets his boy thats how he is going to keep him.
TampaGirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!