View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 08:56 PM   #12
poodlegirl13
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Jan-Way Kennels

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyLouG View Post
As some of you know I am on the hunt for me a little female yorkie. I spoke with this person by the name from Jan-Way Kennel. Does anyone on here know them, or anything about them. I only want to buy from someone with a good reputation with good lines. She has all good reveiws on her page, but that doesnt mean anything, she can easlily delete bad ones. Here is the link to the puppy they have listed on puppyfind.com:
Yorkshire Terrier Puppies for Sale: Tanna

Thank you for any feedback. If any.
Hello MistyLouG,
I'm writing you to let you know that I have bought a poodle from Jan-Way kennels. And although she does not deal with a specific breed, I found my situation to be pleasant. I was looking for a Poodle almost 2 years ago and was looking on-line. I was very nervous about the situation but went ahead with it anyway. I came across a Poodle that caught my eye and called Jan-way! I was so pleased by our conversation and felt at ease. I still thought about it over the weekend but then called to confim. Getting my new baby Poodle was easy and stress free, he looked just like the photo - even better! He is a happy Poodle with no medical problems, his coat is extra thick and curly, his body is lean and perfect. He is my little baby! I am going on 2 years with him this December.
I think Jan-Way would have nice quality Yorkies, healthy and sweet. As for show I'm not sure. I didn't get my Poodle for show, I got him for companionship and he is perfect and adorable. But I do know that Yorkies can be very pricey and start at atleast $900 - $3500 for the typical look.

Hope this was helpful.
poodlegirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!