View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 08:10 PM   #2
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley V View Post
What exactly does our little furbutts need in a food? What should I look for?

I've got one pup with a semi sensitive tummy and the other one that has a hard time keeping weight on him and he poops 15.387 times a day, but I want to feed them the same food. Any suggestions?
I would suggest Life's Abundance. I have all my babies on it. Everyone is doing GREAT! Brodie - he is my picky guy and has always been skinny is finally eat GOOD! and gaining a little weight! YAY!

Their poop...well they aren't going as much because their isn't all that waste in their food...its all good stuff! Their poo is smaller and real firm.

Their coats are nice and shiney too.

You want to stay away from Corn, By Products, Soy and Wheat. All not good!

Life's Abundance doesn't contain any of these and contains all human grade ingredients.

I sell it here on my website: Clothes, Beds, Healthy Food, Treats,Grooming products and Dental Care for your furbaby! | Pooch Potato Beds, Life's Abundance Pet foods, Dental Care

I really like it and wouldn't sell it if I didn't 100% love it. its also created by a vet! and has never been on a recall list! Oh and I aso have canned food too. This can be fed to puppys and adults!

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!