View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 04:13 PM   #1
Kathy
Yorkie Yakker

Default teacup potty training

HI,
I also would like to thank you all of you for your information. I have been reading all about potty training and the discussions between inside and outside, crate training or pen training. I am confused as to what to do with my teacup. I have no problem doing the crate but my question is can a 1 1/2 pound teacup hold it in a crate all night? Can she hold it in crate during the day? She has been using both pads and outside. I have moved her from the kitchen, to a pen, to a crate and back to a pen (with pads). I am making myhself crazy! In the kitchen she went on the pad but I also found it traveled in front of the gate. In the crate she pooped. When she accidently was left sleeping with my daughter she found her way to the pad and went on it and then sat there wondering what to do next. When I travel her and put down a pad anywhere she goes on it or doesn't go at all. Before I totally mess her up and make myselfnuts does anyone have suggestions for this teacup girl (born Nov. 15, 2004). Please help before I put her down for the night. Also, where best for her to sleep. Has been downstairs with other trained puppy (who is in a crate). Only problem is that I can not hear her down there if she stirs in the middle of the night. Thanks everyone.
Kathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!