Thread: email vs YT
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 09:32 AM   #13
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default email

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldenise
How often do you all get on YT? and for how long? I am finding it hard to keep up. I am not complaining because it does mean that there is always something new that keeps it interesting. I am just curious. Are there others here that check the post before checking your email? (like me).
I am on several times a day. I am a retired R.N. and YT is my new passion. But, I will tell you what is sooooo annoying. When I post a reply to an original poster, when people post under me without using the quote feature of the original post, it comes to my mailbox and not the person it was intended for. So, unless the original poster checks the board instead of email, they never know who replied to them. I bet this has happened fifty times in the past few days. It also happens on another board I belong to. people don't seem to realize that when replying to a post they MUST reply to the original post in order for that person to recieve it. But I love this site and will put up with it because when I first started posting, I didn't understand how to reply using the quote feature and you all put up with me.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!