View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 05:15 PM   #1
Sukoshi's Mom
I Love My Rugrats
Donating Member

Default SoCal YT Meet-up – SATURDAY, September 20

Hi everyone! It's time for another meet-up, but we're going to do the September meet-up the 3rd weekend this month (instead of the normally scheduled 2nd weekend), as that will allow us to celebrate a very special furbaby's birthday!!!

That's right, Chloe's 2nd birthday (Misty's Chloe - mistyinca) is September 19th, so we will be celebrating her birthday at the September meet-up!

Our September meet-up will be Saturday, September 20th, at 10:00 am. We're going to do it earlier in the day again this month so we're not meeting during the hottest part of the day. And Misty has chosen to have Chloe's birthday party at Yorba Regional Park.

So, here are the details for the September meet-up:

Who: EVERYONE!!!!
What: Monthly Meet-up / Chloe's 2nd Birthday Party
When: Saturday, September 20th (Time: 10:00 am)
Where: Yorba Regional Park (7600 E. La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA 92807)

Remember to bring $5 cash for parking, and park in Lot #5. We'll set-up the x-pens in that general area like normal! We hope to see everyone there .

Also, feel free to bring food for yourself or to share with the group, a blanket or chairs to sit on, water for yourself and your baby, and anything else you can think of!!! Misty will be supplying dessert for the party-goers!

I hope you all can attend and help us celebrate!

P.S. - If you'd like to be notified of SoCal meet-ups in the future, please PM me your e-mail address and/or interest request, as I will be organizing meet-ups via the Yahoo group and e-mail in the future, as I think a lot of people forget to check the regional forums. If you are already on my "interest list" to receive PMs from me when new meet-up notifications are posted (and there are a lot of you ), I will no longer be sending all those PMs out (it takes so much time to PM everyone), so please contact me if you would like to continue being notified, so I can be sure to notify you via other methods. Thanks, and I hope to see you at the September meet!
Sukoshi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!