View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 03:19 PM   #5
Jeri Cunningham
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryl19 View Post
Attachment 242570 I would like to tell you about two wonderful YT members, Jeri Cunningham & Mary ( Grizzley Bear ). When I first started looking for my Yorkie I was told to look at this site. I have never joined a web site before but everyone seem so nice & helpful but I never would have believed that people could be this wonderful! Jeri and Mary help me through a very difficult time when Queenie was sick and then after when she past away. They were their with me the whole way. After she died I got the most wonderful photo of Queenie in the mail.Jeri made this from a photo of Queenie. First I cried for my Queenie then I cried because I didn't think people could be this kind.Now when I look at this, not only will I remember my Queenie but I'll remember two very special people. So Mary & Jeri I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Cheryl & Queenie
Cheryl,

Queenie was very special and now you have Max and Ivy who will own your heart in no time. You will never forget Queenie but the new little ones will help make it easier to smile again. Mary and I were so glad we could do this for you.
Jeri Cunningham is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!