View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 01:42 PM   #33
PANAMA69
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENISE517 View Post
Thanks for all the advice. I think he doesnt like the fact that they want to lick his face. lol He seems ok as long as they arent in your face. Bella is an in-your-face kinda girl. lol She just loves everyone and wants to show her love.

Well last night we were watching Big Brother and Bella jumped up on the couch and of course over to him she went. He was like Bella. I don't want your kisses, go see Mommy She likes your kisses more than she likes mine. lol lol I told him that all his negative comments are getting old and to just deal with it, I told him you know what, I actually posted a thread on yt today about you acting like a this. He said you know I'm just giving you a hard time and joking around, I didn't know it was effecting you so bad. After Big Brother he went to the store for me for milk and came back with Yappy Yummies. He gave me the milk and said...Look I even got something for your rat, I mean Bella. (and laughed) I told him Bella doesnt want his treats if he can't call her by name. He just laughed and said I'm sorry come here.
Ohhhh Honey I can see he is trying, to be honest I don't like my girls to lick my face, I use make up and I don't want that in their system, Shayna love my lip gloss specially if I wear a flavor one but I don't let her, so they go to daddy, my hubby like their kisses and even said come clean daddy"s nose yuckkkk!!
PANAMA69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!