View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 10:08 AM   #13
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnmymax View Post
I just ran in to grab some lunch real quick and thought I would update you guys! I called the vet. They couldn't give me the owners name,but could give me the dogs info and name. The dog's last name matches the owner name on the surrender form at the shelter. But the last name sounded really familiar to me. Then I remembered a phone call that I got monday from a lady who has lung cancer. She wanted me to help her rehome her "poodle mix". I took down her info and have made a few calls about it but had no luck so far. As it turns out this is the same dog. He is a 6 yr old Yorki-Poo. He is very sweet. I am almost finished grooming him. He LOVED being groomed! His hair wasn't that bad, so I bathed and dryed him first.....he is VERY curly so when I finished he had a major Fro!!!! I have taken him short (about 1 inch long all over) and am trying to straighten up his face from where it looks like he had an "at home hair cut". He needs a good home if anyone is interested, please let me know! I haven't started on the shihtzu yet, but it is extremely matted and will probably have to be shaved down . I think it is a boy, but can't tell because it is matted so bad! I will post pics of their new do's later....stay tuned for more updates!!

Thanks for the update! Please do a good background/reference/home inspection check on people that are interested, those poor guys deserve the BEST forever home possible ~ I would hate to see them not cared for properly and wind up in the shelter again Poor fella probably misses his Momma, after 6 years (so sad)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!