View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 07:38 AM   #1
luvnmymax
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg OMG!! Look what animal control brought to me!!!!

OK....most of you know that I own a grooming shop and that I do small dog rescue with our local animal control.... Well I am currently in the process of relocating my business, so I haven't had much contact with them for about 2 weeks now. The shelter manager called me this morning and said"Jess I know that you are moving, but I have 2 purebreeds here thatjust came in yesterday, and I don't want to keep them here. Is there any way you can take them??? One is a shih tzu and the other is some kind of terrier. The guy said it is pure bred but I don't know what kind it is" So I tell him to bring them too me, and am expecting like a jack russell or rat terrier. This is what they give me!!! I don't know if he is a silky or a yorkie, but he is supposed to be 6 yrs old and has a 2007 rabies tag on. I am going to call the vet on the tag to see if I can get more info. These are before pics of him and the shih tzu. I haven't even checked to see if the shihtzu is a male or female yet!! I will groom them when I have time today and post new pics later!! I probably need to put them in the rescue section too...our shelters adoption fee is only $45 and that covers all shots and spay/neuter!!!
Attached Thumbnails
OMG!! Look what animal control brought to me!!!!-pict0289-2-.jpg   OMG!! Look what animal control brought to me!!!!-pict0290-2-.jpg   OMG!! Look what animal control brought to me!!!!-pict0291-2-.jpg   OMG!! Look what animal control brought to me!!!!-pict0293-2-.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!