View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 05:03 PM   #1
m102262
Yorkie Yakker

Secret Speaking Frankly!

I feel badly that someone on Yorkie Talk felt a bit put down. I think it is good to remember that speaking frankly can be a little dangerous when you are talking about someone's children and let's face it, that's what this is. On top of it there is a little anonimity involved so it is sort of like mixing talking about someone's children while you are driving past in a car that you may never see again- a place where I see people do things at red lights that frighten me.

The yorkie talk does get frank and borderline bald nervey BUT and not the but that negates everything else before it- you are conversing with a lot of Yorkie experts. This is a collection of brilliance for your dog. Don't minimize that!

As I went to the site of the Breeder that was at issue that started the problem that a member found offensive that she felt pumeled for supporting, with a very open mind, after having Yorkies from a small child to now- age 45, I see some areas of honest concern. I wanted to like them- to defend them for her. I wanted to be in her camp, but after YEARS of having Yorkies, this Breeder says and is "selling" some questionable things that may want to concern her if you she is considering purchasing another puppy from them. They may be the nicest people going, but their website is questionable and that is all any of us probably know about them. It might be good to have a warning signs section!

Someone said something not nice about my Breeder and I WAS offended- my Breeder was Mother Theresa!!! The person who made a coment is not even a member anymore so I can't even ask what the heck??!! I know how you feel! Anyway, weed through it if you can and we all need to remember- these are our babies! Would you tell someone their child is ugly? Would you ask if we married their father for his money? Would you ask how well thought out our life was if we created a child with someone who had a genetically bad background? Of course we wouldn't, but we might love to hear warning signs up front!!! Put a nice screen on your Keyboard!!! Thanks for the not so gentle reminder we are NOT in our cars scooby!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!