View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 02:47 PM   #12
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

Ok...upon further investigation....seems one of the kongs was under the chair and she may have been frustrated trying to get it and started to chew the chair instead. That makes more sence BUT not the wall and molding LOL

I have all those chews...but since I have more than 2 babies...they FIGHT over EVERYTHING so when I bring all the goodies out, all they want to do is fight over who gets what.

I have a few ever lasting treat balls. Quite a few kongs....

Tomorrow I will fill everything up and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
Oh Brenda I am so sorry that you have been having such a bad day with (sweet lol) little McKenzie Do you have something that you could give her to really CHEW ON? I mean something that she can really chew on and sink her teeth into for a while to keep her "busy?" If I put Yorkie Yummies in the Everlasting Treat Ball Tatum will sit and mess with that thing trying to get the treats out for THE LONGES TIME I swear She also likes the Everlasting Treat Ball "Crowns" that come in them when you first buy the Treat Ball itself (you can get the replacement "Crowns" at Petsmart) - man...I swear she would spend 2 hours chewing on that thing and I'm not kidding!!

Maybe something like this would help get all the "chewing rage" out of her system LOL.

I am so sorry about your walls and molding though girl...my hubby would freak out too I can only imagine how frustrated you must be

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!