View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 02:15 PM   #1
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

Angry McKenzie is on a time out!

Man oh man...let me tell you I've never had a baby get into as many things as my Mckenzie!!! I don't get it? She gets all my attention, she has TONS of toys and chewys, and she has brothers and sisters to beat up

She has chewed the paint off my wall, chewed up my molding, she is tearing up one of the beds, and just now...... I caught her chewing the corner of one of our new chairs!!! OMG is hubby finds out, I'll never hear the end of it. She tore the material and I tried to use a perminant marker to camoflauge the torn material.

My gosh...WHY is she so mischivious? I love her to death and I sat her down and had a long talk with her and made her go to her room for a time out by herself (well only for like 30 seconds cuz then I felt bad and put her brother and sisters in with her) BUT WTH???

Seriously non of my babies have ever done this. You should see my wall. I have to repaint it and the molding is trashed.

I just needed to vent, I wouldn't trade any of my babies for the world, and I know she doesn't mean any harm...Welp, I guess she just blowed all the freedom I've been letting her have. She was doing sooooooooo good too! No diaper and full roam with NO accidents...completely going only on the pee pad.

Ever have one of those days?

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!